Pebble Walls Tiles are created by assembling together similar interlocking stones that are attached onto a 12″ mesh backing, thus providing that seamless desired tile. Whether it is their exotic look or their variety of colors, one thing is for sure – most of these imported tiles are originated from one part of the world – that is the S.E Asian islands. Practically, it enables you to coat any desired surface you choose: Kitchen backsplashes, bathrooms and showers, fireplaces, swimming pools and more.
This tiling technique undoubtedly transforms surface decoration fast and effective, providing several important advantages:
* Durable to most common home detergents.
* Made of natural durable stones that hold for many years ahead.
* Durable to any extreme temperatures such as around fireplaces and stoves for example.
Practical tips to go!
* Order a small sample of the desired tiles prior to making a complete order – just to make sure it answers your expectations.
* In order to maintain these natural stones properly, it is recommended to apply sealants every two to three years.
* If you want to enhance the color of the stones transforming it glossy or matte finish, use natural stone color enhancer right before applying the sealer.
On the bottom line
Pebble Walls Tiles redecoration isn’t just about a tedious technical installation, it is fun and full of satisfaction. There are probably many other pluses provided by this quick redecoration option, simply because it offers countless opportunities for professional and unprofessional installers whether they decorate at home or in the office. As mentioned earlier installation is quite easy, however, it is advised to keep the above tips before you begin with installation.